- Membership benefits apply to cardholders only. Proof of membership must be presented to receive member benefits, including but not limited to entry in the VIP areas, member events, programs, and discounts.
- Photo ID that matches the membership card will be required to enter the VIP area.
- Membership benefits are valid for twelve months from the month of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Member status does not guarantee availability of concert tickets or access to ticketed events.
- The Murphy Arts District reserves the right to alter and change rules, regulations, terms and admission to any/all events and person(s) at any time, for any reason.
No, it is our policy that membership benefits are not transferrable to non-members. The revenue we receive from memberships and ticket sales goes to support our free events and programming.
Your membership will expire one year from the last day of the month the membership was purchased. For example, if you purchase a membership on 3/11/2018, the membership will expire 3/31/2019.
You will receive your membership card 2-4 weeks from date of purchase. Most of the communication and information we send to our members is via electronic mail (email). Be sure that email@example.com is marked as a "safe sender" by your email provider and check your spam filters to ensure that our emails aren't being filtered as junk mail. When you become a member of the Murphy Arts District, your email address is also added to our electronic newsletter distribution list, ensuring that you receive communications about your membership and other important information and announcements. Please let us know if you change or update your email address or mailing address.
- Online at www.eldomad.com (Login with the email address you gave us when signing up).
- Visit the box office located at 101 E. Locust Street, El Dorado AR, and present your membership card.
- Call the box office at 870-444-3007 and have your membership ID number ready.
You must register on our website www.eldomad.com with the email address you gave us when signing up. You must use the email associated with your membership for the system to properly recognize you and give you your benefits. If you continue to encounter issues, please call 870-863-4547.
The cost to upgrade will be the difference between your current membership and the upgraded membership. For example, if you have a family membership ($89) and want to upgrade to the gold membership ($500), you will pay $411. Upgrading your membership does not renew your membership, when you upgrade, your expiration date will remain the same. To upgrade your membership, call us at 870-863-4547.
Yes! Gift memberships can be purchased in any of the following ways:
Online at www.eldomad.com/membership
In person at 100 West Cedar Street, El Dorado AR 71730
When purchasing a gift membership online ensure you check the box "Is the gift?" and complete all requested fields to ensure the gift is mailed in a timely manner.
Hundreds of companies will double employee charitable gifts (at no cost to you) through matching gift programs. Find out if your employer is one of them! Ask your Human Resources Department for their matching gift form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mary at 870-863-4547.
Should you lose your membership card, we will issue the first replacement card free of charge. Additional replacements cost $10.00/per card. Please contact us at email@example.com or 870-863-4547 for a replacement card.
We are committed to providing the best possible service to our members--please feel free to send us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
When the membership benefits and level names changed on August 1, 2018, your current membership (only VIP & Prime) was converted to the new level name as follows:
VIP = GOLD
Prime = PLATINUM
Even if your current membership cards says VIP or Prime, you will still get to enjoy the new enhanced membership benefits. When your current membership expires, and you complete the renewal process, you will be issued a new membership card with the new level name.
Gold Member - 1 guest/cardholder
Platinum Member - 2 guests/cardholder
If you already had a membership to SAAC or SASO you have the option to gift your membership to someone or you may use it as a donation.