GRAND OPENING LINEUP
SEPTEMBER 27 - OCTOBER 1.
Tickets available mid-July. Stay tuned...
- WEDNESDAY, 9/27 (PRIVATE DONOR EVENT) LYLE LOVETT
ROBERT EARL KEEN
- THURSDAY, 9/28 TRAIN w/ NATASHA BEDINGFIELD
- FRIDAY, 9/29 ZZ TOP w/ X AMBASSADORS & ROBERT RANDOLPH & THE FAMILY BAND
- FRIDAY, 9/29 (LATE SHOW) LUDACRIS
- SATURDAY, 9/30 BRAD PAISLEY w/ Hunter Hayes, Chase Bryant & Ashley McBryde
- SATURDAY, 9/30 (LATE SHOW) MIGOS
- SUNDAY, 10/1 SMOKEY ROBINSON w/ the South Arkansas Symphony Orchestra
Crazy good music,
food & fun
Coming September 27, 2017
One of Arkansas’s largest outdoor music and entertainment spaces, our amphitheater can hold more than 8,000 people. It is also the home for our twice-monthly Farmer’s Market and adjacent to our Playscape.
From building Model T cars to creating music that moves you, the Griffin Music Hall has a flexible seating and staging setup, allowing us to present a diverse mix of artists and entertainment. Room for more than 2,000 seats as well as trade shows and conferences
The largest outdoor children’s Playscape in Arkansas, our 2 acre space includes ADA accessible play equipment as well as a water spray area. Open daily at no cost.
This 1920’s era Vaudeville era theater will have floor seating for 850 in addition to a full balcony. In addition to traveling shows from Broadway and film festivals will be performances from the South Arkansas Symphony.